Haryana: Visit of Standing Parliamentary Committee on Rural Development
The Standing Parliamentary Committee on Rural Development comprised of the following Members of Parliament:
1. Smt. Sumitra Mahajan of Madhya Pradesh – Chairperson
2. Dr Pulin Bihari Basske of West Bengal
3. Sh. Sanjay Dhotre of Maharashtra
4. Sh. Manik Rao Hodia of Maharashtra
5. Smt. Ansuiya U.D.K of Madhya Pradesh
6. Smt. Maya Singh of Madhya Pradesh
7. Sh. Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa of Punjab
8. Dr. Ram Parkash of Haryana
9. Sh. Mohan Singh of Uttar Pradesh
along with Lok Sabha Secretariat Senior officer Sh. A.K Shah & Sh. Sumesh Kumar visited NIC District Centre, Mini Secretariat Ambala on 31/05/2011. The Committee discussed the computerization of Land Records & Property Registration under the National Land Record Modernization Programme (NLRMP).
Following components of NLRMP were demonstrated to the Committee, jointly by District Administration and NIC-HSU scientists:
1. HALRIS (Haryana Registration Information System)
2. HALRIS (Haryana Land Record Information System)
3. HARIS-HALRIS Dynamic Integration
4. Record-of-Right Nakal Services
5. Digitization of Cadastral Map & its linkage with HALRIS using Bhu-Naksha
a) Distribution of Bhu -Naksha Nakal to the citizen.
b) Preservation and scanning of old record (Missal Hakiat & Field book Scanning & Digitization)
On June 01, 2011 in the state level review of all the Schemes (NLRMP, MNREGA, PMGSY, IAY, BRGF, Rural Drinking water, Rajiv Gandhi Bharat Nirman Service centres etc.) of Central Rural Development Ministry, at Haryana Niwas, Chandigarh with concerned Financial Commissioners & HoDs Haryana Government, the committee appreciated the work of Land Records computerization in Haryana and said that this kind of integration is the need of the hour.