Honorable CM Haryana, Shri Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurated portal for Online Registration of Cooperative societies and Share Transfer for Housing Societies
Shri Manohar Lal, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana, launched the portal for Online Registration of all types of Cooperative Societies and Share Transfer for Housing societies, developed by NIC Haryana State Center, through the portal http://cooponline.rcsharyana.gov.in on the International Cooperative day, in the presence of Narendra Singh Tomar, Honorable Union Minister Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Manish Kumar Grover, Honorable State Minister for Cooperation, Haryana and Shri S. N Roy (IAS), Additional Chief Secretary Cooperation Department, on 6th July 2019 at Tejli Stadium, Yamunanagar. Shri Deepak Bansal, State Informatics Officer Haryana, Smt. Chaitali Bhattacharya, Technical Director and Sh. Deepak Sawant, Technical Director were also present on the occasion.
The application is to facilitate on-Line Registration of all types of Cooperative Societies and Share Transfer for Housing societies under the state of Haryana and it made mandatory through the portal. The prime objective is to assure genuineness of the co-operative societies and usher transparency to the G2C and G2G workflow based processes.
Some Main Features of application are as follows:
- Role based - Work flow process
- Self Sign up of any Societies
- Time-bound completion of registration and share transfer process else the process shall be deemed to be completed.
- Captures Society Details, Details of Managing Committee, Details of all Members along with member’s photo.
- Keeps the scanned copy of Bye-Laws.
- Auto generation of Registration and Share Transfer Certificate
- Intimation though email and SMS
- Dashboards and MIS Reports for Citizen and Administration.
- Provision for handling Legacy data like Last General Election date, Audit Date and Inspection date are captured.
- Alert SMS/ email prior to due date of Election, Audit and Inspection.
- Provide hassle free Registration of any Cooperative Societies.
- Any member of Group Housing / House Building Society can apply for Transfer of Share thus bringing in transparency among Government and Citizen.
- Fake / Fraudulent Transfer would be prohibited