Honourable PM Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for several development projects through Digital Links at Kurukshetra in Haryana on 12/02/2019
The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation in association with the Govt. of Haryana had organized the Swachh Shakti-2019 at Kurukshetra in Haryana on 12/02/2019 and event was presided by Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
During the convention, Prime Minister had unveiled and laid the foundation stone for several development projects through digital links.
NIC-Haryana had established following digital links using VC/Webcasting for the digital launches of the projects.
1. National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Panchkula, which is being set up at Shri Mata Mansa Devi Temple Complex.
This site was connected over VC in 02 way communication.
2. The National Cancer Institute (NCI), Bhadsa, Jhajjar. A state-of-the-art tertiary cancer care-cum-research institute, constructed on the AIIMS, Jhajjar campus. Connected over VC in interactive mode.
Following sites were connected in non-interactive mode over webcast:
1. ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Faridabad.
2. Sri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra.
3. 'Battles of Panipat Museum' at Panipat.
4. Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay University of Health Sciences at Karnal.