URL:- http://gpcb.guj.nic.in for G2B and G2G users
- Online NOC/CCA Application
- Status of the Application thru SMS at any of the 8 stages of processing
- Online queries on NET as well as SMS/Giving Replies (Interaction with Scrutinizers)
- Industries can Print their own Bills/Payments Receipts /Assessment Orders/Results & Inspection samples history for a period
- Any Transaction /Approval at any stage saved as a message in e-Box for further reference
- Effective e-Talk between Govt. & Business users
- Alerts towards any expiry of consents/payment due dates/returns (Annual or periodically)
= The PHCs/CHCs, Govt. Hospitals are a significant beneficiary of the BMW Module
= The 183 Lacal Bodies are the core of the MSW Module as far as monitoring of Municipal Solid Waste is concerned.
= The Inventory of Hazardous Waste generated by Industries & its eventual Treatment/Disposal by the TSDFs forms an important data flow to the CPCB, MoEF
= Products/Raw Material /Consent of Authorizations & Validity forms an important base for decisions by the Industries Department of Government of Gujarat
= Analysis & Compilation of data leads to MIS related reports for Departmental Studies, LAQs and RTI also."
Governance GIS services Cyber Governance Workshop Automation Agriculture ICT in Districts e-court Training Technology Biometric Authentication ICT in States e-Service Education Launch ICT Initiatives Elections Awards Digitization Data Centre Inaugurations Conference e-Tender Transport Citizen Centric