Launch of National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA) in Haryana Vidhan Sabha by Honorable Chief Minister Haryana
Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana, Shri Manohar Lal launched National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA) at the start of the monsoon session of Haryana Legislative Assembly on 08/08/2022.
With the launch of the NeVA application, the Hon’ble members to use iPads instead of reading the session’s proceedings and conducting regular business on paper. A mock-training session was also held for the members.
NIC Haryana played a key role in implementation of NeVA right from the beginning of the project. NIC Haryana was involved in following project activities:
- Prepared and finalized the DPR of the project, which was finally approved through MoPA. SIO, NIC Haryana is a member of the SPMU cum NeVA implementation committee in Haryana.
- Was part of the technical committee for finalization of technical specifications of various equipment to be installed under NeVA e.g. Tablets for MLAs, Display Screens, UPS, PCs, Printers, WiFi Access Points and LAN equipment.
- NIC Haryana provided redundant connectivity of 1 Gbps using direct fiber connectivity from NIC Haryana INoC and alternate link through P2P leased line from NKN POP Sector-42, Chandigarh.
- Configuration of leased lines in Failover mode and integration with the Local Area Network (LAN) of Haryana Vidhan Sabha.
- Configuration of Wi-Fi set up inside the Assembly Hall and at Vidhan Sabha secretariat.
- Configuration of iPads and configuration of security settings for NeVA application.
- Technical support to MLAs during the Mock Session was also provided by NIC Haryana.
- NIC Haryana FMS engineers have been deputed for network and technical support during entire Vidhan Sabha Session.
Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana praised the efforts put in by NIC Haryana Team headed by Sh. Deepak Bansal, DDG & SIO for successful implementation of the e-Vidhan application in Haryana.
Shri Gian Chand Gupta, Speaker, Haryana Vidhan Sabha, Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda, Leader of Opposition, all Hon’ble Ministers & MLAs, Shri Mandip Singh Brar, IAS, MD HARTRON, Shri Deepak Bansal, DDG & SIO, NIC Haryana and Shri Rozil Garg, Scientist-D, NIC-Haryana, Ms. Preeti Yadav, Scientist-B, NIC MoPA, New Delhi were present during the event.
Sh. Sameer Varshney, Project Manager, NeVA, MoPA, Sh. Kulbhooshan, DBA, MoPA, Ms. Soni Chaurasia, Senior Developer, MoPA were also present on the occasion.