Haryana:- Launch of Antyodaya Saral Project by Honourable Chief Minister Haryana on Good Governance Day
On good governance day i.e. 25th December 2018, Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana Sh. Manohar Lal inaugurated series of events at Mini Secretariat Karnal for ‘Antyodaya Saral’ project, in the presence of Principal Secretary E&IT, Principal Secretary Social Justice & Empowerment and various dignitaries like Ministers, Member of Parliament, Members of legislative assemblies, Mayors, Deputy Commissioners connected through video conferencing which was facilitated and managed by NIC Haryana. Besides that NIC had an appreciable presence as State Informatics Officer and his team were present along with Service Plus Team of NIC HQ. Following events were inaugurated;
- Launch of 485 schemes and services through Antyodaya Saral Portal developed on Service Plus platform of NIC HQ.
Launch of 115 Saral kendras
- 22 Antyodaya Kendras: where only schemes are being offered and situated at all 22 district headquarters
- 22 Saral Kendras: where only services are being offered and situated at all 22 district headquarters
- 71 Antyodaya Saral Kendras: where schemes and services both are offered and situated at subdivision & tehsil levels.
- Launch of 485 schemes and services through 4000+ Atal Sewa Kendras earlier known as common service centre (CSC)
- Antyodaya Saral Helpline: A 50 seater helpline (1800-2000-023) has been setup for citizen’s queries and issues w.r.t. to schemes and services related queries and problems being faced by them on service delivery.
- Antyodaya Saral Public Dashboard portal: A public dashboard portal has been launched for citizen to know the performance of departments, districts and services which is based on RTS (Right to Service) timeline.
Antyodaya Saral Dashboard Mobile App: A mobile app Antyodaya Saral Dashboard has been launched for all the citizens to track their respective applications and know about the services & schemes and for officials to know the performance & bottlenecks of their service delivery. Following dashboard has been provided;
- Department Leaderboard - To see the statewide department leaderboard
- District Leaderboard - To see the statewide district leaderboard
- Service Leaderboard - To see the service wise leaderboard of department
- Detailed Service Level Report - Get the detailed service level report for a defined department/district
- Service Bottleneck Report - Understand the bottlenecks in a service resulting in the delay of the service
Felicitation of NIC Team: The Service plus team and Haryana State team were felicitated by Hon’ble Chief Minister by giving then Certificate of Appreciation. The team members are
- Sh. Deepak Bansal, SIO, NIC Haryana
- Ms. Manie Khaneja, Scientist-F, NIC HQ
- Sh. Alok Srivastava, Scientist-E, NIC Haryana
- Sh. Sundeep Moudgil, Scientist-E, NIC Haryana
- Sh. Raman Deep Kaushal, Scientist-D, NIC Haryana
- Sh. Ashish, Scientist-B, NIC Haryana
- Sh. Ashutosh Dwivedi, Scientist-B, NIC Haryana
Antyodaya Saral is a vision of Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana to “FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING CITIZEN SERVICES & SCHEMES DELIVERY” from citizen as well as government official’s perspective.
- The purpose of this project was to bridge the government citizen interaction gap using technology as a lever and introduce transparency in the system. Also from a citizen’s perspective the whole experience of applying for a service should be very streamlined and uniform across all the departments of the state and across all government touch points as well. This a big shift in the way citizens will interact with the government.
- 485 schemes and services spanning across 37 departments, boards and corporations are being offered on this portaland aiming to complete all 550+ G2C services & schemes and are available across the newly revamped state of the art 115 touch points across the state which are termed as Saral Kendra, Antyodaya Kendra and Antyodaya Saral Kendra. All launched services have been bring under Right to Service Act (RTSA).
- The portal was developed on ‘Service Plus’ Platform of NIC HQ, hosted at Meghraj Cloud and open stack has been used.
- Chief Minister Haryana especially highlighted the huge saving of Government Funds as the entire project was done in-house at a nominal cost of Rs. 4 Crores as against an earlier cost estimated at Rs. 250 Crores if done through external vendor.
- HARYANA is the “FIRST STATE” in the country which offers 400+ services & Schemes from a single portal and available across all touch points in next two months