After successful implementation of The Mother and Child Tracking System at 57 locations in Phase-I, all the remaining 09 districts of the Haryana State need to be covered in Phase-II. Accordingly, training was organized by National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Haryana with the support of NIC, Haryana from 06.06.2011 to 14.06.2011 at NRHM, Sector-2, Panchkula for remaining districts. This one-day programme was organized for seven consecutive days meant for different batches. A total of 150 IT assistants have attended this training session.
The training was accomplished by Mr Rahul Jain, PSA from NIC Haryana who demonstrated the following in detail:
1. Preparation of various master data.
2. Procedure to add villages those are not available in Census-2011 data.
3. Explained the importance of accuracy in creating master data.
4. The procedure for online data entry for pregnant women and Child registration & immunization.
5. Generation of Work plans based on different parameters.
6. Data uploading features.
Hands on sessions were also organized for participants for better understanding of concepts and work flow of the application. With this training, MCTS has become operational in complete State.