Haryana:- Launch of website of Haryana Backward Classes Commission, Haryana
Chairman, Haryana Backward Classes Commission, Mr. Justice S. N. Aggarwal (Retired), along with the Principal Secretary, Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare, Haryana, launched the website of the Commission in his office on 9th Oct 2017 at Chandigarh. The role of NIC Haryana in development of the website on a short notice was highly appreciated. The Website contains following information for the public use:
- Composition of the Commission, its Chairman, and Members, their roles and responsibilities and the Act under which Commission is constituted.
- Gazette Notifications of the Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes.
- Mandal Commission Report.
- Organizational set up of the Commission.
- Recommendations and relevant Judgments of the Commission.
Press correspondents along with NIC Haryana Team consisting of Sh. Deepak Bansal, SIO, Sh. Ganesh Dutt, Technical Director, and Sh. Amit Kumar, Scientist B, were also present at the launching function.
In his address on the occasion, the Chairman of the Commission, Mr. Justice S. N. Aggarwal (Retired) also informed that the Commission has received directions from Punjab and Haryana High Court to submit its report to State Government by March 31, 2018.