- Workshop on Haryana State Projects Management Portal conducted at Chandigarh on 18th and 19th February...
23rd Feb, 2015
- Haryana Chief Secretary Mr D.S Dhesi launched a comprehensive Online Projects Management System (e-PMS)...
18th Feb, 2015
- Gold and Silver for Bihar Projects in 18th National Awards for e-Governance
3rd Feb, 2015
- ICT support by NIC Panipat, Haryana, during visit of Prime Minister for launch of 'Beti Bachao,...
27th Jan, 2015
- Training Workshop on State e-PMS Portal conducted for Kerala on 17th and 18th January 2015
21st Jan, 2015
- Gazettes of Chhattisgarh go online
6th Jan, 2015
- Launch of IPR-HP Mobile App by Honourable Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh
29th Dec, 2014
- Meeting on Common Minimum Framework (CMF) held at DeitY (MCIT) on 16th & 17th December 2014
22nd Dec, 2014
- Mizoram district Level workshop on IVFRT and NDAL projects in Saiha and Lawngtlai district
17th Dec, 2014
Digital India programme of Government of India seeks to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. As...
In order to transform the entire ecosystem of delivery of public services through the use of ICT, Government of India has unveiled...
Enriched with glorious cultural heritage, Jagatsinghpur district was formed after bifurcation of erstwhile Cuttack district and...